Spirited Musings

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Popping out of the Snow Like Daisies?

My kids are addicted to "Mulan" and I am sure "Mulan II" if we had it. They watch it every day, sometimes more than once, and then again around bedtime. Then they go around uttering phrases such as "they popped out of the snow, like daisies" and "let's go kick some Hunny-bun" (if you have never seen this movie, you really must - the character of Mushu is a hoot!). Even my 7 yr old DS stops to watch inbetween other things he does (esp the battle parts I admit with a cringe - but then again hey its Disney not Braveheart). On the flip side to all this, I think even I have the movie memorized, including the songs (all versions), which entertains the kids when they are now sick listening to mommy try to sing along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home