Spirited Musings

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

We're Baaaaack.........

Well, gma is now retired and moved out of her room to her garage (you can only fit one car in there now!)....and of course since we went to her school we are all sick again. It always happens when we actually go to her school especially since we are not exposed to all the germs at her school and invariably catch something.... ah well for the last time we hope since we will no longer have to go to "her school" and help set up or close out a classroom. I realized sometime in the time I was down there that not only is she retiring but so am I! I have been helping set up and close out classrooms as long as I can remember being able to do so.....after discussing this with my mom, we figured that that was about the age of 6 or 7. SO......I have been doing that for 25 years.... do you supposed I could start a business out of that????? Just kidding.....I have officially retired from classroom setups, unless it involves my kids' space for schooling....Sniffle, sniffle.....still haven't quite beaten this cold so I am off......will try to post more later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home