Spirited Musings

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Its A Small World After All.....

BTW my face has gotten better and doesnt seem to be reacting to honey. We will see how it all plays out.

But really this blog is about how it is a small world we live in.....
There is a girl I have known since I was about 12. We were in ice skating together first and then where at the same jr high and high school together. We were a couple years apart in school so I ended up at college first. I discovered her at same school couple years later, and we ended up in same sorority together......
And no she is not stalking me.... she is very sweet lady.....always has been....
Anyway I graduated from college and life happened and we lost touch as things go.....
Lo and behold, we went the Sea Center in Santa Barbara and there she was working as management.....we hadnt seen her in about 10 yrs and unfortunately, since she was working and we had to get out before time expired on our parking permit for the wharf, we didnt get a chance to catch up more than when she worked and that we would have to come back another time during her work hours and try to carve out more time to chat. But it was really cool to see her again and I hope that we do manage to catch up with her again.....

1 Comments:

At 1:14 AM, Blogger lachen said...

I want to come too! I want to come too! I had totally forgotten that you had known her earlier than college. I am retarded. But it is neat when a friendship is rekindled and someone lost is found again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home